Monday, February 4, 2008

Random #3

Today..
I went to Aeon Bukit Tinggi Klang and had KFC for lunch. This reminded me of the time I had KFC with Darren, Mel, and Khar En. I remembered Darren put the bread wrapped with tissue in Khar En's bag.

The next day...

Us: Hey Khar En, did you find anything in your bag ar?
Khar: What? Find what?
Us: Anything wrapped in a tissue?
Khar: Ohh... Ceh.. Tahat wan I throw away already lor... What is it anyway?
Us: What? You threw away something without even looking at what it is first?
Khar: Aiya.. I just see it's not mine ma I throw away laa...
Us: *sweats literally* (who throws away something without looking?)
Us: So.. If next time your boyfriend wraps a diamond ring in a tissue to surprise you and puts it in your bag, you'll just throw it away?
Khar: Aiya.. That time I will go find back la..
Us: Then go find back the thing you found in your bag and threw away la..
Khar: For what? Nothing valuable also..
Us: So next time you'll tell that to your bf also la?
Khar: Aiya(this girl likes to say aiya wan).. If it's diamond ring, I'll go find it la.. Can sell ma..
Us: ... *sweats and immediately faints*

Beware: This girl (Khar En) is not for the faint of heart. The way she talks.. Gosh.. Only she can come out with things like these...

Khar En, this post is for you..


No comments:

 

Designed by me =p