Sunday, February 3, 2008

Holidays... At Last...

Recent weeks have drained all the strength in me. 9 hours of classes each day, plus homeworks, research (audit: Mel's favourite subject.. and one of the subjects I dread the most cause it's in the afternoon and it interferes with my sleeping time plus it's boring despite Mr. Jay's desperate efforts to make it interesting), plus driving through some maniac traffic jam each morning, trying to get to class on time so I don't have to pay the 10 bucks. It's the holidays at last.. But somehow it is passing by way tooo fast...

Despite having no class this week and half of next, I still have to *pretend* to busy myself either studying (because tax is ever so confusing) or finishing Ms. Shanta's 'angpow' (which never seems to end). So.. I've planned it all so well (only in my opinion) to get all the work done and STILL have time for play..

I finished T8 and T9 homework already. Yes.. The T8 homework which was SUPPOSED to be able to be completed in ONLY 20 minutes, took me around 2 hours. Of course, I did other stuff in between. Hehe.. So now.. I'm left with T6 (which I will only do last minute) and T7 (which are all objective questions and I've already done half in class that day). Hmm.. I might actually be able to finish everything on time.. So proud of myself for coming up with such a great plan :p

BUT(there's always a but eh?).. I'm the kind of person who seldom stick to the plans I've made (probably one of the reasons why I seldom fulfill my new year resolutions) . So ya....

I'll TRY to stick to the plan this time...


No comments:

 

Designed by me =p