Sunday, February 17, 2008

THANKS!!

Thanks to all who remembered and celebrated my birthday with me yesterday.

Darren, Joshua, Sophie, Eric, Jon, Kenny & Rebecca for having dinner at Chilis. Thanks Darren for fetching me back. And guys, thanks for the ball!!

Mel, Edwin & Khar who came and pick me for bak kut teh, Edwin for driving me around and even ended up getting lost twice!!

All who wished me personally and messaged and called me, THANKS!!

OK.. This is beginning to sound like some Grammy's Award Ceremony..

In the morning, Edwin, Mel and Khar came to pick me up and we went Klang for bak kut teh.. We had a great time and ate too much... Then Edwin drove us to Mei Kim's house and then drop me at church.
After youth, Darren, Josh, Sophie, Eric, Jon, Kenny & Rebecca went to 1u Chilis and had to wait quite long to be seated as it was packed and they wouldn't accept reservations. After that, we went home.

Generally, I was really blessed by you guys who came all out to help me yesterday. And also, I was really overjoyed and extremely happy when MU thrashed Arsenal 4-0!! Good job guys!!

Anyway, thanks guys really... =)

2 comments:

eric said...

heyz.i m glad u're happy. i m glad i made it too. have a good year:)

Eliza said...

tks.. u too!! =)

 

Designed by me =p