Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CNY=Eat Too Much=Fat

After traveling for 2 hours and 45 minutes, I finally arrived at Penang. Thank goodness there wasn't any traffic jam like last year. I woke up at 3.30am yesterday and left KL at 5am. I slept half the journey and when I reached here, hoping I could go back to sleep in a proper bed, my cousin went out to limteh (penang's equivalent of yamcha) with his friends and so we were all stuck outside the house. He finally came home 35 minutes later. But, when I went into the house, I didn't sleep either. Hehe.. My cousin watched some Chinese drama series on DVD and so we marathoned till around 10pm (yes, morning till night). In the process, we finished 4 big tins of kuih kapit and some other CNY cookies. After that, we went for supper (eat again) and then played cards till around 4am this morning. And now my family have all gone out leaving my cousin and I at home finishing more kuih kapit.

I know I'll definitely put on weight this CNY like any other CNYs. I eat and drink non-stop and even though I don't eat much mandarin oranges (I have like 4 boxes and only half of one box is gone) I'll still grow fat blaming it on everything else. I read somewhere in the newspaper few days back how 4 mandarin oranges is equivalent to eating a plate of rice. And I haven't even eaten the reunion dinner yet.

Goodness, I can't continue eating like this. Or maybe I'll just eat less AFTER cny..
Yup.. That sound like a better plan. I'm so not ready to give up my kuih kapit just yet.



No comments:

 

Designed by me =p