Friday, February 1, 2008

Life Goes On

Does these 3 years mean anything at all? Can one small incident coupled with accumulated hurts destroy these 3 years of what I thought was a strong relationship? Can there be any more room for forgiveness and amends? Is it gone like the wind? Am I making a big mistake I'll soon live to regret? Am I willing to let go? Is everything going to be back to normal again? Am I losing the security I relied a lot upon? Does pride really have to stand in the way? Will life go on the same?

I stayed awake asking myself these few questions with no success in answering them. The miracles have turned into ashes. The memories have faded. Yet.. It still remains deep inside me. It keeps coming back to life every now and then. My mind is bogged by all these thoughts clinging at me and wouldn't let go...

I wish I'm writing this because it was an essay in school but no.. I wish these weren't true but no.. I wish.. I wish..

Soon I'll know if I made a mistake..

But meanwhile life still goes on...

No comments:

 

Designed by me =p