Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sh-ay

It’s been a stressful day week. To add to the pain, I wasn’t feeling very well for these couple of days. Since Saturday, I haven’t eaten any drop of rice. Not because I’m on a diet but because I feel like puking every time I think of eating. Too much to eat, you may say. So, these few days, my lunch or dinner will either be bread or burger (which also has bread) or roti canai (which is also bread) simply because I can’t eat much. Yesterday, I only ate 2 slices of bread and a burger (I’m sort of jelat with roti canai already) for the whole day. Even my mum eats more than me now, which is a miracle, mind you. And I don’t feel hungry at all. Some of you guys say that it’s the stress considering the fact I hardly slept last few days. But thank God, I’m finally feeling better. At least today, I didn’t eat bread only.


Today, Mel had her braces out so she was like rushing to and fro from college and her dental place. She had her retainers on during audit. Me, (who seldom bully people) fought real hard not to tease her on her pronunciations. But, I was weak (maybe coz haven’t been eating) and I gave in to the temptation and now I feel so utterly guilty. NOT!!


Me: Say, she.. Repeat after me, she..

Mel: I can’t sh-ay..


Darren and I just burst into laughter (so bad lar) and Mel hit me *sobs* but I know she was laughing also.. Good thing we were sitting at the back so Mr. Jay didn’t catch us laughing like some banshee. After all, she said it herself. “I talk like Donald Duck,” quotes Mel.


Anyway, that aside, I must really say, she look really good with her braces off. Not that you don’t already look good. =)


No comments:

 

Designed by me =p