Thursday, May 29, 2008

Exam Blues

It's only 3 more days to the exams and I feel I'm not fully prepared. Just when I thought I could do the paper and start concentrating on other papers, they back-fire and show me that I'm not as good as I think I am. Maybe it's just my level of calmness is always more on the high side. I probably should start practicing the law of attraction and some of the stuff they say in The Secret by Rhonda Bryne. "I must pass all FOUR papers including audit" should keep playing in my mind again and again like a tape recorder.

Part of me feels confident in passing the papers excluding audit
BUT as I look at it, I'm not too sure anymore. My MOCK results gave me some level of confidence in passing but I'm still feeling really nervous for the first time. Maybe I shouldn't mix so much with Mel.. (Ms Joyce advice) Nah.. She's good influence in the sense that she make me more kia-su over my studies as I tend to be quite tidak-apa sometimes..

Besides that, I just got an email from ACCA. It just made me more confused about the venue of my exams. They changed the venue of some of the papers. Just hope ACCA didn't screw up and gave us the wrong location, considering the fact that almost everyone is going to Sedaya when all of us registered for Sunway. Wonder who's gonna take the exam in Sunway then..

Now, I should get back to studying. Suffer in the present, reap rewards in the future. *I MUST pass all papers*

1 comment:

Coffee Lover Kid said...

*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
*u will pass all papers*
....

 

Designed by me =p