Monday, May 5, 2008

Life's Over, Back To No Life

One week of holiday is going to end. Back to study life, if that is even a life. This one week seems to pass so fast, in one blink of an eye, it's gone...

It's only 3 more weeks to finals and I'm not prepared for it at all. Feels terrible being a midnight oil burner but at the same time just can't pull my lazy self together and heed Ms. Joyce's advice. Exams are just round the corner as in the corner is already very near. EDC and EFC will be starting soon and I wonder will I be there staring at the lecturer thinking what on earth is going on? I hope not..

Weather is not helping in any way either. It's too hot. I think the sun is coming towards us. Nah, that's just some crazy hypothesis which doesn't make sense and is never going to happen. I blame it on the heat. Imagine getting headache after waking up from sleep and so hot that taking 2-3 baths a day is not enough. People suggest soaking in mud but hmm.. that'll probably make me sicker than I already feel I am. Maybe I'm just dreading going back to jail class. =(

2 comments:

Coffee Lover Kid said...

i'm already melting in my room... anyone care for free sauna?

ezra said...

i already MELT-ed...

in KL even worse..so stinging freaking irritatingly HOTTTTT....i'm like a melted chocolate...

 

Designed by me =p