Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tagged By Alex

Tagged by Simple Alex.. dunno why people keep tagging me.. =(

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.

3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.

4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

OK? All set?


-fact number 1-
I am left-handed

-fact number 2-
I get scared of a lot of things quite easily

-fact number 3-
I am a very choosy person especially when it come to food and clothes etc..

-fact number 4-
I sometimes have big dreams but no motivation to work towards it

-fact number 5-
I am a coffee-addict trying to fight addiction with no success

-fact number 6-
I let emotions get the better of me sometimes

-fact number 7-
I dream of going to Venice someday.. anyone wanna sponsor?

-fact number 8-
I really bad at recognizing people and remembering names..


Wasted so much of my time thinking those 8 things.. AND it's only random!!
I think a lot of my brain cells died in the process as well..

Tag:
1. Mel
2. Jasmyn
3. Darren
4. Zi Jian
5. Aaron
6. Vivian
7. Eric
8. Kenny

2 comments:

Coffee Lover Kid said...

=( sorry luh....

Eliza said...

nah lah..
its ok.. i jz lazy to post stuff sometimes.. =)

 

Designed by me =p