Monday, June 2, 2008

T6 Exam

Today's paper: T6 Drafting Financial Statements

It was a rainy day. It poured and the wind was so strong. But as the wind and water (feng & shui) was present, hope everyone did well..


I can see Mel in her car..

The huru-haraness outside the hall


When I opened the paper, I had to laugh. Question 2 was preparing a cashflow statement (indirect method). Just before the exam, as in 1 hour before, I had Edwin teach me that as I totally forgotten how to do. So it came out, a 25-mark question. Problem is I managed to do part of it but I knew I can't get full marks as it didn't balance. But, thank God at least I went through it just before the exam or I wouldn't even be able to do at all. =)
I believe this paper I can pass. Maybe not 100 marks as Ms. Shanta would have expected but pass is good enough for me.. Just with question 1 alone, can pass already (I think).

Summary:
Question 1
(a) Income Statement & Appropriation Account (Incomplete Records)
(b) Capital Account of partners
(c) Statement of Financial Position

Question 2
(a) Cashflow Statement
(b) Comments on the company's financial position

Question 3
(a) Goodwill on acquisition
(b) Consolidated Income Statement
(c) some crappy 2-mark question

Question 4
(a) Ratios
(b) Comments on ratios
(c) can't remember..

But all in all.. It's okla..


No comments:

 

Designed by me =p