Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Random #7

I can't believe it's already October. Time is sweeping by at an outrageous speed. Hardly have enough time to get everything done.

Firstly, happy birthday to Mel. Her birthday was on the 5th and I think this is my 5th time or so wishing her. On Sun (4th), we went to Nambawan to celebrate with her. Lydia turned up with burnt pancakes which she really thought were her birthday cake gone wrong. Ah! Mel, she believes just about everything anyone says. Lydia, the 'professional chef' spoilt her reputation. She's such a good cook she could hardly burn the pancakes so much so some of them she used dark chocolate to make it 'look' burnt. We had candles and everything so Mel really fell for it. AND she was happy with it. Haha.

But after dinner, Nick brought out the real cake which was caramel cheesecake. A randomly selected flavour which so happened was Mel's favourite. Telepathy maybe? Hmm.. She was so shocked to see a REAL cake she just stared at it. Poor girl..




The innocent birthday girl



Caramel Cheese Cake from Cake Sense



Grilled Lamb in Butter Mint Sauce (what I had)



Standing (from left): Nick, Sam, Darren, Wei Ping
Seated (from left): Me, Jasmyn, Mel, Lydia

Food here is good and reasonably priced. Check out Nick's viewpoint here and Darren's report here.

On another note, all thanks to God that weekend classes for P2 are cancelled. It has been rescheduled to next Friday instead. Had been praying past few days because my Saturdays were all packed and I didn't want to miss church. I certainly didn't want to miss class as well. God opened a way and now I can still go about my Saturday programs and not miss church and yet still able to attend classes.

Also, wishing Happy Birthday to Xing Ying who'll be celebrating her birthday on the 9th.





1 comment:

Bowl said...

wahhh Darren's report mer.. o.O
Got a not report >.< lols

 

Designed by me =p