Monday, October 26, 2009

Treasured Memories

A week long break. Sounds good but it's gonna be over before I know it and I know this for a fact. Hmph..

Did some looking through some old photos during schooling days. I admit I missed those days. And I must say, I suddenly felt proud of all we did during that time. Whether it's talking when there's no teacher, sleeping in chemistry (not history) class, going for chess and mathematics competitions, rounding the school asking people to pay club fees (like ah long) though I wasn't the treasurer, decorating class for merdeka month (we won the best decorated class for 4 years, i think), doing class projects together (especially the ones on drama with Brian, Jin Young and Yee Ying), making fun of Sim and beating him at chess in every single game (and he initiates all of them), playing with hamsters, winning RM200 worth of Pizza Hut vouchers, etc.

I remembered how we spent time putting each and every piece of crepe paper on the ceiling.



And how this appeared in a Merdeka 51 Celebration Magazine.




Feeling utmost pride of my class..

I miss those days. And the people. But everyone's everywhere. Just miss you guys really. *sounding emo*

No comments:

 

Designed by me =p