Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random #6

It's been a busy and wonderful weekend and holiday, though it was only 4 days.

On Saturday:
4pm
I went for taiwanese dessert with Michelle, Ann Ee and Sam. It was my first time there. It was surprisingly good. I ordered the best seller, so did most people. Best seller ma..


5.30pm
Some of my classmates and I went to Mel's house for BBQ. 11 of us cramped in her apartment and her poor but awesome parents allowed us to make a mess in her house (which wasn't really a mess since her mum thought we mopped the floor as it was so clean). Didn't have the chance to take pictures since my camera had no battery. Battery used up by my sis who didn't charge it after using and I had no idea where she had put the charger. Grrr.. but we had so many photographers so not to worry.. You can check out the photos here written by Nick or here by Darren.

11.30pm
Reached home. Did some P2 homework and showered.

On Sunday:
2am
Slept.

5am
Woke up. Drove half the journey to Penang!! (my second home). Reached around 10.30am.

Basically, I'm not going to say everything I did or rather ate in Penang because it will take forever. I might post it on my other blog (if I have the time). But, I had a good time there eating and just hanging out with my relatives. I wanna go back again!! Hmph.. Most likely next chance would be December. =(


Wen Wei (just tempted to put a pic of her)
  
Overall, just wished holidays were longer.

No comments:

 

Designed by me =p