Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Invigoration In Troubled Times

Today was stuck in a terrible jam. Took around 45 minutes to drive a distance of less than 15km. So I did the math and realized my average speed was 20 kph. Hmm...

However, I've been doing a lot of thinking today. Was really blessed by the testimonies shared in prayer service yesterday. Before the service, I had been asking God so many things and was really stressed and restless due to the various issues I'm facing. I even thought twice whether I should go for the service as I was just so troubled and weary. BUT God really spoke to me throughout the service. Encouraging me and reminding me of His love. Different parts of the service spoke to the different issues that has been troubling me. He basically dealt with each and every problem. I felt He was very real to me last night. And just His reassurance really made my faith take on a whole new level.

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31


Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28

P.S. Alvin reposted my post on Reaching The Lost in his youth blog here. Apparently it fits the theme of FGA Cheras' camp that is coming up soon.

No comments:

 

Designed by me =p