Thursday, September 17, 2009

Random #5

Today's traffic was considerably smooth-flowing. I took only 20 minutes to reach college as opposed to 45 minutes just the day before. On Wednesday, there was a 2.5km jam just as I went into the highway. So anyway, I thought I was going to be late today as I left home at 7.30am. I overslept. Did group accounts homework till around quite late last night. At first I thought it was because maybe a lot of people have already 'balik kampung', but Lydia said Federal was super jam today. So maybe it's just my lucky day. =)

As I was already running late, I didn't have time for breakfast or coffee. Went to class feeling hungry. Ms Menon didn't even give us a lunch break so we (or at least I did) starved from last night till around 2.30pm when I actually had lunch. And then had to try to finish the 'angpau' she gave. Basically, more homework.

Selamat Hari Raya to all who are celebrating.

Also, happy birthday to Sam, who just got his iPhone. =)

No comments:

 

Designed by me =p