Friday, September 11, 2009

Defying Gravity

Not to worry. This is not about Keith Urban's album. Although I must say, I do love his songs.

Having some extra time in between some hectic schedule. So now for some updates.

Had class almost every day and it's kinda getting tiring. Hmm..

Still working on the website. Beginning to think it's taking up too much of my time BUT I gotta get it all up AT LEAST by year end. Thanks Alex for helping me thus far. So far so good. I have changed the look yet another time. So far quite satisfied. Will continue later after WCA. =)

P3 class today was headachy. (Is that a word?) I wasn't really sure what was going on in class. Maybe I'm just really tired. Wei Ping said I drop stuff around 6 times already. He was busy counting how many things I dropped instead of listening. Sam was busy playing some game on iPhone. Meow was hiding behind her jacket most of the time. And I was busy dropping stuff, doing experiments on how to defy gravity :D I can't think of a nicer title.

Basically, it's been a long day, and it's still not over yet. Feeling excited already. ^^

Also remembering this date 8 years ago. *moment of silence*

No comments:

 

Designed by me =p