Friday, March 7, 2008

What's Your Problem?

A few of us went for the SAC Social Gathering last night. It was supposed to start at 6.30pm but it only started at nearly 8pm. Normal lah, Malaysians ma.. They had performances and lucky draws and food. The food was okay nia considering the fact that it's free. I stayed till around 10pm and I cabut la.. It was quite a good event and I did enjoy myself. I'm not really a huge fan of events like these but it was quite good, better than some others I've been to.

Rewinding...
Before that, we had around 2 hours plus of extra time (not idle time). So, we decided to go to the library (bunch of kiasu nerds :p). Here, a whole new drama started. We met some other classmates but whom we weren't really close to. They only had a few classes with us as they were from another group. But even so, it did not deter K (Some of you may know who she is, some don't. Just to protect her already tainted reputation, I'm going to just refer to her as 'K') to go watch movies with them. She went with this girl (I'm just gonna call her 'Z' can?) and some of her friends (none of us really know them).

Situation 1
In the library, where it is so silent you can hear a pin drop, stands K, under a sign which says "No mobile phones".(Too bad I don't have a picture to prove)
*already in the middle of a conversation on the phone*

K: Eh, you come and fetch me go out la.. We go makan.. Then you fetch me back to college lar.. (in chinese) (and really loudly)

The WHOLE group of students there (mostly classmates) : SSHHH!!!!

K: *continues talking ever so loudly*

The WHOLE group: SSSHHHHH!!! Eh, this is library la!!!

Situation 2
She meets 'Z' and starts talking...

Z: Eh, your name is Carmen right?
K: YOUR head la.. (so rude.. too much.. *shakes head*)
Z: Then? What's your name?
K: *says her name*
Z: Whatever la.. I don't know your name but I know your name have something to do with car(s) wan la.. Eh what's your number ar?
K: 01x-xxx xxxx
Z: How to spell your name?
K: *spells for her*
Z: Hah? Your name not spelled as c-a-r?

I think by now most of you would have guessed what car this is.

Situation 3
'Z' and gang were packing up their books preparing to leave the library..

Z: We're going to Pyramid to watch 10,000BC (irony totally intended!)
K: Eh, I also wanna go...
Z: Come la..
K: Where you put your files?
Z: Why do you think I bring such a big bag for?
K: Then my files how?
Z: Put in the car la.. What's your problem? *gangsteristically*

The thing that really gets me is how she can just go off with some bunch of people whom she doesn't even know? AND to make things worse she doesn't drive.. If they took her to sell... (probably won't get much out of the sales anyway) but STILL! Doesn't all these go through her brain first? These days anyone, as in ANYONE can do ANYTHING... It's literally dangerous these days to just go out like that with anyone you know very well let alone just a little. In fact, there have been cases where own friends betray their good friends. You never know just how wicked the world is today.. K, you don't LIVE in 10,000 BC, where it's safer.. But then again, considering it's K!! Oh well.. I rest my case.. I had to repeat things I say for heaven knows how many times and STILL she doesn't understand.. Simple things like "It doesn't have to be a Friday in order to go out, right?" That, I repeated like 6 times.. And all 6 times she replies, "Hah?" Goodness gra-sias... Talking to her can vomit blood, like literally..

7 comments:

Coffee Lover Kid said...

Hahaha... Its tadika time...
============================
I SIT KHAR COME TO SCOOL...
MY PHATHER DLIVE KHAR TO WORK...
============================
ok ok my fault.. ehehehe....
nowadays peeps.. haih... wat to say le...

Melody Ng said...

Eli...
u wrote this BEST la..
i think about it also gonna be brain dead adi..wat more posting about this in my blog..
ahaha.. geng ar u..so fast reach home n blog abt this..
ahaha..
i left d gathering a lil later than u oni.my friend sang Collide with his another friend on the guitar. Nice la..reli nice.. =) u missed it.. Hahaha..

Neway about KHAR EN.. sigh! HER BLURness ar..! Argh! Its like Khar En = Blur n Naive [ if ever there's an equation for her]
Sigh ! Dunno wanna scream or laugh at her..sigh..
i think i'l save my saliva n voice for people la.We tell her things also she dun listen wan..

Blur n Naive...
I like the "Shhhhh !!!" Part and the "Put in the car la..What's your problem ? ? *gangsteristically*" Part. Hahaha !

*Jaw wide open*

-mel-

Eliza said...

actually alex, this 'khar' here is not 'car' literally but someone.. =) she really is one of a kind..

Eliza said...

mel..
i should probably stop writing abt khar.. coz..
1)waste of time
2)waste of effort
3)i dont bully ppl
4)sorta 'pollutes' the blog
5)abnormal loss

hmmm...

Bowl said...

eli apa la u dont bully people?? i dont belive

Mel this ELI power when it comes to remembering detail.... seriously GG.... careful wad u say cause if u say something GG she will confirm remember ler

hahah anywyas power.... can become sejarahwan d kakakak

Eliza said...

bowl, i really nvr bully ppl wan lor.. too bad wat teacher say i cannot really rmbr.. haiz

Melody Ng said...

Eli,
yes yes... abnormal loss... dun make it your liability wei... khar-en [current] liability or long term liability also cannot.. XD im so bad..
u dun bully ppl ..tsk tsk.. u n bowl bullied me n donald duck !!

Bowl, yea la.. i must agree with u. gg la me if i say something wrong.. XD
But im not Khar.. i dont think i will kena that bad from eli .. i trust her.. *hint*hint*

Eli power ...

 

Designed by me =p