Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SPM Results Out!!!

Today, SPM and STPM results are out...
Some did really well and sulk at their results and some did not so well but was overjoyed with it.. What's wrong with them (the former) lar?? Well, I'm in no position to say anything because I did the same thing when I took mine couple of years back (makes me sound so old). Some of you guys know, some don't but I cried when I saw that horrible piece of paper with small, tiny wordings on it.. But then now I look back and I couldn't really understand why I had to be sad about the results. After all, it's over and done with. No matter how much tears I shed, until become river also nothing will change. Secondly, my results weren't THAT bad. Wasn't what I expected, maybe because I had too high expectations. But I knew I deserved the results. I was lazy..
After that, it'll just be another piece of paper. No one's gonna ask you how many A's you got in SPM after you entered college. No one cares anymore if you only had 1A or 12A's. It'll probably only get you a JPA scholarship to go study agriculture in some remote country you can't even pronounce which you will then reject because you don't want to be a farmer and then go pay thousands of dollars to study something else.
That's the state of education these days in Malaysia. Some get straight A's and ended up getting scholarships to study agriculture and some get around 5A's and they get scholarships to study medicine in England. But what can we do? Nothing.. No wonder more people die from sickness these days..
Anyway, congratulations to those who did well but still sulk and those who are happy with theirs.
Chin Wynn 12A1's
Jun Hoe 11A1's 1A2
Hannah Aw 10A1's
Jamie Loke 10A1's
and a few others.. Congrats!!!

1 comment:

Zi Jian said...

eh.. why lah u hafta bring in e story abt agriculture all??? my story although tell u but copyrighted u kno.. but true lah.. how can they give me a scholarship to study that? not enough farmers in msia i guess.. anyway.. missing u from aus.. =)

 

Designed by me =p