Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Template

I had nothing better to do so I decided to change my blog template. I don't really like it because it's black and so I can't use any dark colour for my fonts PLUS it looks quite cc-fied. Anyway, because I was to lazy to change it back so I'll stick with it for a while.

My mum bought a keyboard and she's been playing non-stop. For those who don't know, I already have a piano at home (currently collecting dust because no one plays it) and she RARELY touches it. Now, she buys this keyboard and she plays it day and night with no ear-phones, mind you. Hopefully, it's not just because it's NEW.. My family has this habit of using new things to the MAX and then it becomes a white elephant. Remember I have a NEW template.. Wonder how long this one's gonna last...

Homework starts piling up especially tax. Goodness knows when I can actually finish it with all my procrastination and weird laziness. Now Mr. Jay told us to read annual reports of companies. Sometimes, I wonder am I doing the right thing taking this course? How can I cut down on coffee when I need it to stay awake and concentrate on whatever the lecturers are saying. Although it doesn't really help that much. Hmm..



1 comment:

kelvin said...

hey eliza...u can do it..no regret k...lolx..c ya

 

Designed by me =p