Friday, March 21, 2008

Lost In Wonder

Exams are over..
At last no more people nagging me to go sleep or study.. You know who you are.. =)
But I know you guys meant it for my own good..

Today is Good Friday.. The day the Lord died so we could live.
The lyrics of the song by Martyn Layzell is so so true..



Lost In Wonder
You chose the cross with every breath,
The perfect life, the perfect death,
You chose the cross.
A crown of thorns You wore for us,
And crowned us with eternal life,
You chose the cross.
And though Your soul was overwhelmed with pain,
Obedient to death You overcame.

I'm lost in wonder,
I'm lost in love,
I'm lost in praise forevermore.
Because of Jesus' unfailing love
I am forgiven, I am restored.


You loosed the cords of sinfulness
And broke the chains of my disgrace:
You chose the cross.
Up from the grave victorious,
You rose again so glorious:
You chose the cross.
The sorrow that surrounded You was mine,
'Yet not My will but Yours be done!' You cried.

Touching it is..

Calvary Church is having:

Good Friday Service
Time: 8pm
Venue: Calvary Church DH, DP, Cheras and Ampang

Youth- Turning Point
Time: 2pm-4pm
Venue: Calvary Church Damansara Heights

Easter Sunrise Service
Time: 6.30am
Venue: National Hockey Stadium, Bkt Jalil

Pastor Steven comments here

Anyway.. Blessed Easter... =)

2 comments:

Coffee Lover Kid said...

Bless you too... Go sleep!!! Hahaha... any easter egg for me???

Eliza said...

hmm.. talk abt food again? nvr grow tired wan meh? looks lik now im d one calling u to sleep eh? *winks*
take care!!

 

Designed by me =p