Friday, August 24, 2007

New Blog!!!

New post in a new blog. Somehow, I have gotten tired of the old one so I decided to well, get a new one. Sounds like changing clothes. Only, it wouldn't be that often. I hope. I got back my PT 2 Paper 2 results back today. I wouldn't say it's good but at least I PASSED!!! I so thought I would fail. But then again, the results weren't that good. And Mel was sulking away at her paper. But hopefully she cheer up abit after the wiper incident.

At class, we learnt about computer systems. And the lecturer was explaining about how the CPU have a primary storage aka main memory. This primary storage is divided into two; RAM and ROM. She said that the RAM has volatile memory meaning that the contents of the memory are erased once the computer is switched off. We were joking that after the class, we likewise will erase all the memory.

All my plans for next week has also crashed with all the extra classes. AGAIN!! Mann... This is depressing. Oh well... *sighs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

y lah get new blog??? yr old wan so nice. ishhh.. bt anyway im sure u do a gud job wit tis new one 2... jia you!!

 

Designed by me =p