Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Random #1

It's a Monday... Enough said...

Traffic today was really really bad. All the people rushing to get to school on time. Hmmm.. But at least I was not very late.

I did the spiritual gifts test again. My highest was exhortation, followed by teaching and wisdom. My lowest was apostleship, hospitality and mercy. I'm not merciful. Hmm.. So don't get me mad.

The T2 lecturer added more extra classes. Haiz...

I went to watch Evan Almighty yesterday with Jian. This movie doesn't make sense at all. A man can build a big ark, animals can help build the ark as well, a flood can suddenly disappear... Utter nonsense... Waste of time and money.. =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. that movie seriously no sense to it at all la.. at least you weren't d one who paid 4 it.. i don't mind paying la.. bt kinda regretted watching it.. i wud rather hv watched ratatouille again.. but watever la..

 

Designed by me =p