Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Can History Get Any More Worse?

Holidays are over. Classes have commence again.
Today was the first day back to classes and the first subject was F4: Corporate and Business Law. I didn't really know what was going on and I have a not so good feeling about this subject. It's like history rebirth and except much worse. All I knew was the lecturer said the word "law" many many times.. Oh well!!

My new timetable 'seems' more relaxed as now I only have 8am-6pm classes once a week. Other days are not as long. But I know it's not going to be that easy. There's no such thing as LIFE!!

I'm just saying these things to vent my frustration that the holidays are over and I can't sack the college admin. Really wished I could..

1 comment:

Coffee Lover Kid said...

ah well... something we hate so much we cant really control it.. anyway, it will be kinda slow pickup when u're just after a holiday.. =)

 

Designed by me =p