Friday, September 21, 2007

Random #2

Progress test for T4 and T5 is tomorrow. In about 10 hours I'll probably be flipping through the exam papers finding a question which I actually know how to do. Not like it's never happened to me before but somehow I'm starting to feel more tense than I used to. Probably got it from Mel. I feel kinda bad cause I dragged her to Midvalley yesterday even when her face was shouting "I wanna STUDY!!!" Only she didn't say it out loud. But we had fun dressing Khar En up. Or at least I did. Hehe. She tried on some clothes and we took pictures of it.


Mel and I checked out some laptops as well and I want a MacBook but no funds. *sighs*


I guess I can only just dream I owned one. If only dreams come true. *sighs again*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahaha...
will email u the pics la.. =)
but quite blur.. (not me fault! khar en blur.. =p)

ahaha..does my face look like shouting like that ?cannot la.. =p

MACBOOK !! i'll join you on the dreamboat ler..

 

Designed by me =p